Monday, November 21, 2011

Hand Lotion?

My hands look terrible the past couple winters. My diet is exceptional and I drink sooo much water for hydration but no matter what lotion or balm I use nothing works for more than a couple minutes. I even try the glove at night. Has anyone found a product that prevents this and truly heals. I am 28 with hands that look 100yrs old. I even avoid hair products as I fear the alcholol and rewashing my hands again dries even further.Hand Lotion?
Eucerin has worked for me. It has a good occlusive property. Have you tried it?Hand Lotion?
There is a line called Kiehls. This is a line made specifically by a dermatologist. All the products are natural and can help with so many problems. There is a hand lotion from Kiehls that you can use that is made specifically for the dryest of hands. It works wonders. Its called Intensive Treatment for Dry or Callused Areas, and the other, which is the top seller, is called Ultimate Strength Hand Salve.





Both of these work generously well! It is a bit more pricey than your drug-store lotions, but its well worth the purchase!





You can order it online at www.kiehls.com or you can purchase it at a local Nordstrom.





Check it out on the website if nothing else!





Being a hairstylist and makeup artist, I know what its like to have cracked and dry hands. If you're like me and have horrible cuticles, try the Imperiale Moisturizing Cuticle Treatment!

No comments:

Post a Comment