Monday, November 21, 2011

Is there some particular reason why I must use foot lotion only on my feet, and not, say hands/face/elsewhere?

I just realised that my foot lotion contains pretty much exactly the same ingredients as my all-over body moisturiser ... so why do I feel so inhibited at the thought of using it as, say face cream, I mean it is after all just moisturiser really, isn't it?? But try as I might when I think about using it on my face, I think ';no, it's FOOT lotion';. That little label on the bottle stops me somehow. Is this normal?Is there some particular reason why I must use foot lotion only on my feet, and not, say hands/face/elsewhere?
You're absolutely right here, a lot of things are simply marketed in different containers, with different labels to fool people into buying several packs in the belief that it's for different jobs. It's all the same stuff! They do it with shampoo, cleaning creams, all kinds of things.Is there some particular reason why I must use foot lotion only on my feet, and not, say hands/face/elsewhere?
lol thats hilarious! i think it is just moistriser, but u know, just to be safe, maybe u should just keep it as foot lotion. i really cant think what harm it would do though. i think the womens skin care companies make a fortune out of it all anyway. its probably all the same stuff.
Dunno...my husband used his Avon foot lotion on his face for about a month before he actually looked at the label...Didn't seem to have any negative effects...


Also didn't help to remove the penis from his forehead either!!
Maybe thats another reason they scent a lot of lotions with peppermint because that would be too strong to put on your face...?
lol


yeah for some reason evry1 wood b like eww its for your FEET i cant put it anywhere else, its a mental thing, i am sure its fine :P
lol! That's pretty funny. I think that perhaps it would still be okay to use it. And I think you will still be beautiful! Try it out and tell us how it goes.
It would probably work, but don't blame me if your nose starts growing a toenail...

No comments:

Post a Comment