Monday, November 21, 2011

I wash my hands a lot...Lotions?

I'm kind of a 'germ a phob', So I wash my hands a lot, %26amp; they're all dry and they hurt and they're red, so I was wondering if there are any lotions that can help heal them..I wash my hands a lot...Lotions?
i've tried al ot of lotions, aveeno daily mosturizing lotion is the best in my opinion. it locks in moisture for 24 hours..although a lot of lotions say they do, you can honestly feel this one doing it. i put it on before bed and my hands are silky smooth all the next day and i can still feel the moisture. plus it can go anywhere..hands, body, face, whatever. hope this helpsI wash my hands a lot...Lotions?
ok i am kinda the smae my hands get SOOOOOOOOO RED and DRY and FLAKEY!!!!!!!!! but its cuz of the cold weather where i live!!! so i have tried almost every kind of lotion possible!!! and the best is the body butters u get at body shop!!!! go and get the mango kind its specially designed for VERY dry skin!! and i know its called body butter and not hand lotion but still it works!!!!!
Olay Quench! This lotion is amazing. I use it every day after my shower and I never have to re-apply. With other lotions, I used to have to put lotion on every time I washed my hands, but since I started using Quench, I don't have to.
olay quench.


olay quench has pretty glitter in it and it has hav shea butter, vitamins E %26amp; B3.





i had this problem where my knees and elbows would get chalky but they dont anymore!! it makes your skin ULTRA soft, i can promise you that








hope i helped, help me please???





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Gold Bond Lotion with Chamomile is the best that I found. I have problems with dry skin. The chamomile doesn't have fragrance either, so it doesn't sting or burn.
same here. my hands are so dry eucerin lotion stings my hands.Try Aveeno.
Your so stupid, use lotion
  • korres
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment