Monday, November 21, 2011

How can i minimize the orange on my hands from using shade to order sunless tanning lotion?

i tried a new product yesterday from b%26amp;bw. Its a sunless tanning lotion called shade to order. i might have went a little crazy lol my body looks good everything exept... the fron of my hands :( lol i made sure i washed the product off of my hands but for some reason my hands still turned out orange. i was wondering if anyone knew of a trick of minimizing the orange color on my hands and also if i used the product at a lower setting on my face if it wld end up looking like my hands do? thanks so much! :)How can i minimize the orange on my hands from using shade to order sunless tanning lotion?
lemon juice :)How can i minimize the orange on my hands from using shade to order sunless tanning lotion?
actually, it would b a good idea to put some of the tanning lotion on your hands when your doing the rest of your body, but to avoid so much orange, try putting either moisturizer on with it, after washing your hands, or try using your concealer. (concealer works better for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment