Monday, November 21, 2011

I have the roughest hands ever! and im a girl! [any lotion that can help me?]?

i dont know whats wrong with me... but i already have large man hands and to top it off... they are soooo rough!


and im only 15. so that really sucks.


im guessing that its... from genes or whatever. but i cant change that.





my question is what can soften your hands. i havent tried alot of things because im not exactly sure what to try. but what i have tried is really not much a help.


whats the best exfoliater? does that help soften hands?





i dont know if i can have hands like a babies soft skin, but anything is better than now. im so embarrassed! ):





pleeeeassse and thanks!I have the roughest hands ever! and im a girl! [any lotion that can help me?]?
get a foot scrubber to scrub of dead skin.


using body butter a couple times a day should help as well.I have the roughest hands ever! and im a girl! [any lotion that can help me?]?
Try Eucerin or Gold Bond Lotions
The easiest thing to do is Always walk around with a hand lotion that contains Vitamin E and at night before bed wash your hands and while they are still damp put some oil on them (try something light like Jojoba, coconut, sweet almond, vitamin E ect) and wear plastic gloves over that and sleep...do that for a week and your hand will be baby soft.
  • korres
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment