Monday, November 21, 2011

My hands are so dry please help?(i have NO lotion)?

hey ive got OCD and wash my hands ALOT..so my ands and up my arm is realllly reallly dry right now..AND im out of lotion..my skin feels really tight and dry and its just awful





i put alittl ehair putty with water on my hands, but its not working..any other ideas that i could use for lotion? or for locked in moisture?





(dont tell me not to wash my hands so much...cause i cant help it)My hands are so dry please help?(i have NO lotion)?
Do you have any baby oil handy? If not you can even use Olive Oil or Vegetable oil. Its a little greasier than regular lotion but it works just the same if not better! My hands are so dry please help?(i have NO lotion)?
Don't use baby oil it drys your skin out.





Olive oil is the very best natural moisturizer and doesn't wash off as easily as lotion so it's better than lotion for your situation.





Good luck
Baby oil, Vaseline, Olive oil if you can ignore the smell





Look around the house and you may find so many things until you get some lotion
If you have Vaseline, it traps in the moisture (but if you wash it off, youll have to put more on.... over and over again)
use coconut oil or any cooking oil or cream(milk), or pure ghee at night so tht it will work for the night and things will improve
Yep, Olive oil works. Also, in a pinch I use stick or pot style lip balm (Like chapstick or Carmex)
first drink lots of water use DOVE soap ............. use baby oil before going to sleep......... there are my lotions also in the market try them if u want



hair conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment