Monday, November 21, 2011

What are some good lotions and things that i can use to make my feet and hands softer?

Avon Silicone Glove. I used to live in Barrow, Alaska and my hands were always cracked and bleeding. My friend gave me some avon, it works so well. I love it.What are some good lotions and things that i can use to make my feet and hands softer?
I use Aveeno with Menthol.


It really is pretty good, I had the same problem as you, and this helped me. You don't even have to do it everyday, you can even do it every 2 days and your skin isn't scaly! Wonderful right? I like the menthol one better because the normal one doesn't have a very pleasant smell(in my opinion), and the menthol one cools your skin down too, I LOVE IT!! That's for your hand and feet, for the most part, but if you really want something good, try the body shop's body butter. That is even better! Hope this helps!What are some good lotions and things that i can use to make my feet and hands softer?
Anything from Bath%26amp;Body Works, but its soo expensive soo here are soem cheaper options...





Burts Bee's Coconut foot cream $10 you only need a little just slip on a cotton sock after you apply it at night go to sleep wake up with pretty feet. :]





Jergans Ultra Healing Lotion: Is ok not the best but good for a basic all over body moisture.





St. Ives Skin Firming lotion has a nice sparkly-ness too it and it's unscented if you have sensitive skin and the best thing is it really does help firm my skin :]
Go to bath and body works! They have a line that is in blue packaging. I don't remember what it's called, but I do know that one of the lotions was called ';Look ma, new hands'; (or something like that). That one works good and smells good!
Vaseline Intense Care ;)
Ten-O-Six does it for me. I alternate between their 2 kinds available.
I heard that Gold Bond is good, I'm thinking of trying it.
  • korres
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment