Monday, November 21, 2011

I have dry hands and I find that lotions do not help much....?

Alright, so I've got dry hands especially where my palms are and I'm quite embarrassed about it (I'm a guy). I hesitate on holding peoples hands, especially on dates, my hands feel rough most of the time. I put lotion on it but it feels like it only glazes my hands, not go into my skin.





Help?I have dry hands and I find that lotions do not help much....?
You can try this use aloe vera gel after bathing on the dry areas.There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/I have dry hands and I find that lotions do not help much....?
Eucerine cream, thick at night with gloves works wonders for me, during the winter i mix it with hydrocortisone cream and it helps...my hands always get worse during the winter. Vaseline has never helped me, it might for you. Also put lotion on as soon as you get out of the shower or the bath while your pores are open, it soaks in better!
You may have a condition called exzema, it responds fairly well to hydrocortisone cream 1% topical solution if this fails it is possible that you could have psoriasis or contact dermatitis and in that case you may need a prescription from your G.P ( general practioner
Try Cornhuskers. You can buy it at most drug stores and Walmart.
I tend to have really dry skin also, and I just use St. Ives Collagen Elastin lotion and it works great. I also have sensitive skin and this lotion doesn't bother it at all and it is fragrant free.
some people get excellent results from putting vaseline on their hands at bedtime and then wearing cotton gloves over their hands. Within days, they hands are soft and all cracks are gone. Might be worth a try.
I highly recommend that you purchase a jar of Eucerin or Cetaphyl cream and massage this into your hands.. it works wonders on dry hands.. :)
Sugar Scrub


Just put sugar on your hand , scrub with water , then Rinse .. Volia ~~ It works like magic / also try not to use things LIKE DISHWASHING LIQIUD( caps sorry ) and yeah
Try nivea hand lotion...that should work

No comments:

Post a Comment