Monday, November 21, 2011

My hands sorely need a moisturizing cream but all I have are lotions. What should I do?

The absolute Number One BEST Hand Cream in the world is L'Occitane Hand Cream with 20% Shea Butter. It's pricey, but worth every penny. I full-size tube will last about 5-6 months. It's super rich but doesn't stay greasy and you don't need to keep putting more on after washing your hands. It will even repair the little cracks around your nails- AMAZING! I live in Canada and our skin gets seriously dry- it's the only one that works.My hands sorely need a moisturizing cream but all I have are lotions. What should I do?
I use olankas moisturizing cream (it's new) but it is not greasy and it has no alcohol so it will not dry skin one application in the morning will do the job. google Olankas moisturizing cream and read all about it it's all natural and it last because you use very little. Report Abuse
My hands sorely need a moisturizing cream but all I have are lotions. What should I do?
use glycerin. it's cheap and effective, because the glycerin is regarded as a traditional moistralizer.
Buy something with a lot of shea butter in it.
Vasoline


yucky but works!
Pure coconut oil, usually available in East Asian ethnic grocery stores is best. Cover with gloves and leave for at least 1-2 hours (best at night)
Vasoline works, but you'll need to use it at night and sleep with gloves on. Try Curel Ultra Healing Lotion, I think it works the best and it absorbs pretty well. Lotions and creams are really the same thing, just try to stay away from heavy frangrances and look for the word ';healing'; on the package.
you need Shea Butter my dear, cooling and sooooothing!
What I heard that works as an intensive treatment is making ';vaseline gloves.'; It's where one puts vaseline into a laytex glove(the kind DR use), and wares them for an hour or so to moisturize one's hands or one can ware them while one sleeps, but do be careful the oils in vaseline can cause the gloves to ';break down'; after a few uses. Also instead of vaseline one can use ';cream lotion'; of some sort the main thing is to get your hand to absorb the moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment