Monday, November 21, 2011

What's a good hand lotion?

a REALLLY GOOD hand lotion???What's a good hand lotion?
I like Neutrogena's hand cream. It's not greasy or smelly and a little goes a long way. Best stuff ever.What's a good hand lotion?
I use Preve extreme anti aging by Isabella Pelle for my face (except eyes) hands, feet and arms. It has the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. Hope this helps you as it did for me.


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me. ;)
Aveeno lotion is the best! It moisturizes for a really long time and it's fragrance free...when u use it the first time you can already feel the difference and plus it's cheap and u can find it any drugstore
moisture therapy hand cream by avon.

No comments:

Post a Comment