Monday, November 21, 2011

My mom used a lotion today, and now has a rash on both hands and arms?

She is taking Benadryl, but she has not had success with any topical creams. Can anyone recommend a topical cream that works well? She said Cortizone is working minimally, and Cortaid doesn't work at all. Any recommendations?





Thanks :)My mom used a lotion today, and now has a rash on both hands and arms?
She might be having an allergic reaction to something. I would try not using anything. You might could try using like some kind of doctor recommended cream. Hope I could help. :-)My mom used a lotion today, and now has a rash on both hands and arms?
Just wash in the shower with a pure and natural soap.


Don't use anything. Just take the benadryl -


and if the rash is worse tomorrow call the MD - (medicated gold bond powder).. if she is suffering an oatmeal soak found at the drug store.





Do not ever use products with mineral oil to them (petroleum based (vaseline, baby oils) this is not healthy and actually hardens your skin.
i dont no wat u mean by tropial cream. but i have dry skin and i used a natural aloe vera gel- not the lotion and it helped a lot and it helped my brother when he got a rash.
She's having an allergic reaction to the CHEMICALS and you are going to find that these CHEMICALS are in all things commercial and then some.My daughters doctors have suggested to take an INDIGESTION medication with the Benedryl med.IT WORKED! She broke out from the chemicals in laundry detergent Sense this is an adult we are talking about she may want to use something stronger like ClaritonD or another.We bought a generic indigestion med in pill form,daughter took 1/2pill dissolved and hidden in applesauce and it really worked.If this doesn't help the docs will probably put her on a stronger allergy med like Zyrtec or Singular and I still suggest taking it w/the indigestion meds (atleast ask Doc about it) but keep in mind these all are CHEMICAL made drugs and if she's allergic to something in them, like me, they will not help.I would definately stay away from the creams and I would also have your mom chk out these sites I am listing below.You NEED TO BE INFORMED.Feel free to email me if you any questions.
yea soak the rask in warm water and then put baby oil over it

No comments:

Post a Comment