Monday, November 21, 2011

Help! Really Dry Skin! Allergic to lotion! Creme stuff not helping! What should I do to make my hands smooth?

Please help! I have super dry skin even in the Summer. My mom also told me what it's called with people who have really dry skin but I forgot I think it starts with an X or Z. I need help! My hands are so dry they get cuts in the fingers especially when I bend my fingers too much!!! Im allergic to lotion (yes all, I have tried so many different kinds!). I have this Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme but it hardly works. What can I do to make my hands smooth, not dry, and better! Please Answer! And don't tell me to go to a dermatologist cause I can't.Help! Really Dry Skin! Allergic to lotion! Creme stuff not helping! What should I do to make my hands smooth?
I have the same problem.


But im not allergic to lotion.


So i don't know.Help! Really Dry Skin! Allergic to lotion! Creme stuff not helping! What should I do to make my hands smooth?
i think maybe its excema that you have...? try getting a natural remedy, or talk to your pharmacist or dermatologist... jsut dont scratch it!!!!! i know that might be impossible but it'll scar if it cuts! try getting something like a cream with avocado and goat's milk. thats what i use Report Abuse

maybre try vaseline oil..no wait i think its baby oil..yeah! try that. its super oily but it helps amazingly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment