Friday, August 20, 2010

Anyone know of a good lotion to use? I am a nurse and wash my hands many times a day?

If your hands are chapped from washing, we use a cream at work called PCA Apres Peel Soothing Balm. Basically, it is a gentle moisturizer, with .05% cortisone.Anyone know of a good lotion to use? I am a nurse and wash my hands many times a day?
I know soo many nurses that come in and get Hemp hand Protector or Kintetin Hand Creme both at the bosy shop it will change ur life even docotors use thiss tuff...it makes a protective layer of moinsture around ur hands so you get all the molisture u might if ur even more dry at night need hemp hand creme and moisture golves they will change ur lifeAnyone know of a good lotion to use? I am a nurse and wash my hands many times a day?
corn huskers

No comments:

Post a Comment