Monday, August 23, 2010

My hands were dry so i put on lotion...?

i just put on lotion because my hands felt dry.


now my hands are turning alittle red and are stinging, is it because my hands are dry or could it be that i am alergic to the lotionMy hands were dry so i put on lotion...?
If they were just stinging, I'd say its because they were dry. But red too. Hmm. I don't know. You might be allergic. I'm allergic to some kinds of lotion but I usually get a rash with bumps when I use it. I'd try a different kind of lotion and see if it irritates your skin less.My hands were dry so i put on lotion...?
i would say you are allergic to your lotion. my hands do the same thing. i really have to watch what i buy. nothing with purfumes and dyes. i'd stay away from like bath and body stuff and those cheap scented lotions you get at dollar stores. i get stuff that is for sensitive skin and is hypoallergenic. you can also ask you doctor.
It's because your hands are so dry. That happens to me as well. It's just them healing up a bit after the soothing affects of the lotion. If your hands start swelling or you start having other adverse reactions then you could be allergic. I doubt that though.
It probably your hands are too dry and the lotion you might be using has alot of alchol in it. So that why your skin reacted to it. When buying lotion don't buy the ones that has alchol in it coz it would make you skin way drier!
if your skin is very dry the lotion has alcohol and fragrances in it that will make your skin turn red and sting vaseline works better but it feels ucky
Could be because your allergic to the lotion, try a different lotion and see what happens. If it happens again go and find out what is in the lotions that is making this happen to you. Good luck.
Your having an allergic reaction. But I suggest soaking your hands in warm soap water.
I believe you are allergic to your lotion.
Put baby oil on them instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment