Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My hands are really dry! lotion doesnt work for me?

In the middle of last year i had really dry hands. I used lotion but it would only make it sting. This year i got it again and it itches really bad and it feels like flour. My hands are constantly red and when i take a shower the water hurts my hands. I only have it on one hand but its starting to happen on the other hand. It espiccilaly worst at the knuckle area. I think it has something to do with the soap i use to wash my hands but im not sure since i had it lasat year to!My hands are really dry! lotion doesnt work for me?
Use olive oil.My hands are really dry! lotion doesnt work for me?
baby oil gel
Something that wont auchully stain your clothes... my mom has probs with dryskin so she uses pro-chool-e-m jelly, i cant spell so sound it out. it helps and but rubber gloves on, try to avoid letting it dryup
ggm got it right on the money. vaseline, anti itch lotion or an excema cream, just in case that's what it is, with night time cotton gloves will help tremendously. you can get the gloves at a walgreens,cvs or other good pharmacy.
You should soak your hands in baby oil
Vaseline
Slather them with vaseline at night and sleep with cotton gloves or socks on your hands. this will really help.
It's time you visited a doctor. It looks as if it is serious.
exact same thing happened to me last year. make sure to...


1. drink plenty of water


2. wear gloves


3. put vasoline on them





hope i've helped!!
I think your best bet is pure vasoline(But be careful. It stains cloth.)





About the soap: You may have deveopled an allergy to something in the soap. Your allergies change something like once every 12-14 years.





If it keeps up, you may one to schedual an appointment with a dermatologist to make sure you didn't develope any skin condition.
BABY OIL!!!!
  • facial lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment