Monday, August 23, 2010

Self tanning lotion without orange hands?

I don't use tanning beds for my own reasons, so I use the self tanning lotion (usually jergens or bare bronze from Victoria's Secret) and they work really well with no streaks or orangeness. So my question is, how do you prevent your hands from turning orange (or being the only bright white spot on your body) without washing your hands every 5 seconds?





Also, what's the ballpark figure on spray tans? I hear they are the best way to go without using a tanning bed and would like to try it, but I don't wanna pay a fortune for it.Self tanning lotion without orange hands?
I use lemon juice on my hands and it gets the streaks off really easily...I have never been spray tanning, so I don't know how much that costs. Hope this helps.Self tanning lotion without orange hands?
Use plastic gloves when putting on the fake tan. Spray tans are 25 quid.
Ok, so have you seen the comercial for that lotion that tans naturally? I have it and it works FANTASTICAL!!!!! Its neutrogena natural glow, and its awesome! or the express tan form neutrogena, and it works in 3 days, with no orange hands!!! Good Luck!!! (you can get it at walmart for like $10)
u only need to wash ur hands once after using it,.....thats what i do..
why dont you try one of the spray on ones? most brands do them, theyre easier to use, no streaks. and there around the same price

No comments:

Post a Comment