Friday, August 20, 2010

Good lotion for dry hands?

Okay. At times, I tend to have dry skin on my elbows and hands. I'm more concerned though about the dryness of my hands. I've used multiple types of lotions to help smoothen them out nicely but they don't work =/





does anyone know any good lotions to help dry skin on hands more soft?Good lotion for dry hands?
This could be Psoriasis or ezema. But there is a website that has products to help with cracking, pealing hands, feet, etc. Naturally made, soaps lotions using essential oils. One product that is fantastic called the Absolute Skin Doctor Lotion which uses essential oils to get help with skin conditions the website is djmagicherb.com Natures' Garden Hope this helps!Good lotion for dry hands?
I think Palmer's Coco Butter with Vitamin E is great. I prefer the cream, but it comes in a lotion and in a tube you can carry in your purse, or pocket. Put it on before bed and put some gloves on or some socks over your hands. Use it during the day as needed.
Pineapple are good skin softeners which cleanse and rejuvenate dull and dry skin, especially for classic rough skin spots like knees, elbows, and heels.



Palmer's Coco Butter


Nivea's mosturising lotion


Vaseline's mosturising lotion
I like Gold Bond's Ultimate lotions in the white bottles- they come in Shea and Aloe, and I like the Shea.
Curel is really good if you don't want something sented. You can use it on your face and you won't break out. I love it!
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream (intensive moisturizing hand treatment)



My wife uses Lubriderm with great results.

No comments:

Post a Comment