Monday, August 23, 2010

I have really dry hands from cold weatherwhat would be the best lotion to use without making my skin irritated

Try Vitamin E lotion, works great for me.


jwI have really dry hands from cold weatherwhat would be the best lotion to use without making my skin irritated
aveno is the best lotion you can ever get!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have really dry hands from cold weatherwhat would be the best lotion to use without making my skin irritated
baby lotion! i love the bath %26amp; body works stuff but all the perfume irritates my skin if i use them everyday so the baby lotion is great cuz it's very gentle yet moisturizing... for even more moisture, i use the creamy baby oil -- it's great!
Dove just came out with a lotion for sensitive and dry skin. That will help alot. You can find it at any store. GOod luck








:)
Try Etre Dead Sea Mineral Scrub followed by Dead Sea body butter. The mineral scrub is sea salt in an emulsion. The salt acts as an abrasive - you rub your hands thoroughly with it. This removes the outer layer of dead/dry skin. After than you apply the moisturizing body butter. After just a few applications, your hands will feel great. This stuff is expensive, but it's worth it. You can usually find it in your local mall at one of those kiosks. Otherwise, I am sure you can find a supplier on the internet. Everybody I know who has tried this stuff, including me, has raved about it's effectiveness.
VASELINE's CREAMY PETROLEUM JELLY
TWO WORDS: BURT'S BEES!! I have always been extremely satisfied with the quality and effectiveness of their products. I would recommend for hands the Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme. Don't use that Bath %26amp; Body crap...yes it smells nice but as far as effectiveness there are plenty of lotions that offer you more. Plus if you have sensitive skin (as it sounds like you do) you would want to shy away from lotions that contain lots of chemicals and perfumes...then again...this is coming from one of them tree huggin' types...have a great day, gorgeous!!!
Anything from L'Occitaine. If you don't have a store near you buy online. I just bought some for the first time and my hands, and the rest of me, is as soft as my baby girl ! AMAZING stuff!
Udder Cream is an excellent product. I buy it at walmart. It's the best you can find in my opinion. You may want to put some on your hands %26amp; wear a pair of rubber gloves to bed. The very next day your hands will be like new! Hope this helps. I've used it for about 10 years now, %26amp; it isn't scented, so no irritation. It's also very inexpensive!
Corn huskers lotion. You can get it at most all Wal-Marts.
I have always used lotions from Bath %26amp; Body Works and they work great when i have dry skin.
You might try Udder Cream. It was originally developed for use on cow udders, but now you can get the sasme stuff packaged for human use. It's a pretty thick cream, but not greasy. It's water resistant, so it stays on a long time. It's also helpful in preventing or reducing stretch marks on pregnant bellies.
i have the same problem my hands get so dry they bleed and it stings,but i use Aveeno. It may take a while but it works great!
Hi Dance, I have more damn allergies, it's a pain in the neck. I found a great lotion that does the job WITHOUT leaving you all slippery and greasy. If you handle paper work or instruments you can hold on to stuff..I got some as a complimentary sample in the hospital twenty years ago..Can't by it in stores...Like everything else you buy it is expensive in small quantities. $4-$5 for a small bottle. I buy this stuff by the gallon with a little pump. The last gallon I bought was $23.00 and the pump was about $5.00. The company doesn't have web, I do not believe. You can order it on the phone. You won't be dissatisfied.....Chester Labs Inc. Toll free....1-800-255-8461........It is called Hand and Massage lotion. The fragrance is light and clean. Try it, hell you spend more on a night out. This will give you satisfaction for a year....Buzz
cenaphil is a really good moisterizer if you use it alot
I use Jergens Ultra Healing lotion. It heals and softens your hands all day.





Hope this helps,





Your friend,





Chica

No comments:

Post a Comment