Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What for lotion for dry hands?

my husbands hands are really dry and they crack sometime cuz of the cold weather and he washes his hands a lot for work


whats a good lotion for me to get for him?What for lotion for dry hands?
Cornhuskers probably wont work very well. Gold Bond healing lotion works for my husband. He works with his hands every day, and Gold Bond soothes them, and they definitely feel softer, and healthier.What for lotion for dry hands?
Mary Kay has the best lotion ever. My wife is in MK and they have a lotion called ';hydrating lotion'; Go to MaryKay.com and you can find a consultant near you. It only takes a little of it to go a long way.
A good choice is Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion! It workes well and is fragrance free so he won't be ticked off from a girly smell!
Curel
Pacquin
Hey, my hands are all cracking and drying too.





Try Johnson and Johnson Ultra Healing 24 hours hand lotion. I gurantee you. This lotion can go through several hand washes before it wears off and it is extremely good. My hands feel so much better now. This brand is much much better than those expensive ones like bath and body works!!!
Aquaphor. It's usually by the baby stuff. Its gentle, doesn't sting and nothing works better.
Aveeno (dermatologist recommended)
vaseline makes some great lotions like that.
Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Healing.........it's like a lotion and petroleum jelly mixture. It's not perfumy and absorbs without the greasy feel.
aveeno or vaseline lotion
Gold Bond! I never knew they had lotion but all the girls at work swear by it!
anything with shea or cocoa butter in the works amazingly well. i work with paint, so i constantly wash my hands, also. there are also some aloe vera hand creams at Bath and Bosy Works that work well.
Cornhuskers lotion. My grandfather and father swear by it.
My friend has this mary kay satin hands stuff that I like a lot.
My friend used to make her own using pure vitamin D lotion, vaseline and Johnson %26amp; Johnson baby lotion (the pink kind) she put it all in a big bowl, mix it up real good and put it in little bottles for us. Worked great but kind-of greasy.
aveno
St. Ives whipped slik lotion. Its unscented and really thick.
vaseline products are really good.. my sister has really bad hands.. they usually bleed.. just try not to wash them right before going out.. always wear gloves when outside in teh cold.. and apply lotion often.. especially before bed and while resting... that way you don't wash it off..
get him some motion lotion..........lol
try nivea it works miracles
Gold Bond has a moisturizer that is being advertised.
Corn huskers!! by far the best hand lotion and conditioner. Everyone I know from Plumbers to masons to ropers use Corn huskers. When your getting ready for a rodeo and your throwing your rope at a roping head for 6 hours a day, your hands will Calais over and get as rough as the nylon rope your using. Have you ever seen a mason's hands? they look like cinder block's they get so ruff. Try some, your husband will love you for it! :)
Curel works great!
Get Badger Balm! My mechanice husband loves it for his dry, cracked, and overexposed to chemicals hands.
I would say not to get expensive lotion sometimes the contained harsh minerals. I would go to a store near by and get any kind of lotion with aloe in it. It will help heal his cracks.
there are a lot of lotions out there and i have the same problem I use a lotion dove it seems to help and if they get really bed try something with silicone in it. its not supposed wash out that fast. I had one but it was from Germany, not sure were you would find it. if he can try to avoid washing so much can he ware latex of plastic gloves
vaseline will do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment