Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Question about the people at the stands in the mall who ask to lotion your hands.?

I am assuming this is a common thing across america at this point, cuz I have seen it in lots of mall, but I am talking about the people who work at those lotion stands (maybe the name of the company is something about the dead sea salt, but I don't know for sure.) They come up to you and say can I ask you a question. Anyway, the other day, I had the strange bumpy rash on my hand...probably from the cold, but it looked pretty nasty. Anyway, I started thinking about what would happen if I actually gave the lotion guy the time of day, would he lotion my rash infested hand? Do they have certain protocal about how to handle someone who has a rash after you just begged them to lotion their hand? The rash went away, and I probably wouldn't have the guts to find the answer out myself even if it didn't, but anyone with knowledge on this subject feel free to respond.


Also, what a disgusting job that is if you think about it. They aren't even in a store where they can run wash their handsQuestion about the people at the stands in the mall who ask to lotion your hands.?
I would not take that job. I also wouldn't take the job of a shampoo girl or masseuse because no matter how nasty someones head is you have to wash it and no matter how long its been since someone washed their body you have to massage it. And you can't wear gloves because it ';offends'; some people.Question about the people at the stands in the mall who ask to lotion your hands.?
I find those people annoying. I remember one time some lady was demo'ing a hair straightner and my friend actually let her try it out on her...it ended up burning her hair so bad she had to get it cut.
Yes. I live in Dallas and the dead sea salt lotions and stuff are everywhere. Like you said. Out in the middle of the mall area.''I too think it's not sanitary and those guys are always so pushy.





I tried the treatment once and regretted it. That stuff dried out my hands so badly, my hands hurt for 3 days.





Damn thry're pushy and not gentle with your hands either.


Like you said. Who elses hands have they been rubbing? Ewww.
i wouldnt
You do what you gotta do to pay the bills.


They can always use a hand sanitizer like Purell to keep sanitary.


It's not as bad as it seems. I would be wearing gloves though, most the germs people transmit is on their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment