Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can anyone recommend a really good lotion or something like it for really dry, cracked hands?

I went to a dermatologist for the same thing. My hands were bleeding. I now use Arbonne's Hand Cream and also use a little bit of their Skin Conditioning Oil when the weather changes(it was just written up by an actress in the Soap Opera Digest as one of her fall favorites too!). It has done wonders for me and prescriptions didn't work. I tried a number of things from WalMart and even over the counter stuff.Can anyone recommend a really good lotion or something like it for really dry, cracked hands?
i personally like the aveeno stress relief. i like the fact its a lil thicker.. not as runny as other lotions. if its real real bad like if the skin is real dry.. i think your dr can prescribe you something great. Also.. if you put lotion on.. then like gloves.. like those stretch gloves or rubber gloves.. like before bed and leave the gloves on.. i heard it works great to soften the skinCan anyone recommend a really good lotion or something like it for really dry, cracked hands?
Avon has a ';moisture therapy'; lotion, body cream, and hand cream that are miraculous. I keep one of them in my purse at all times...even my friends and family are now hooked...Great stuff...
my mom has always had dry cracked skin on her hands and tried lots of lotions but finally found one that works it is st ives intensive healing and it really works good and takes the chapped feeling away and makes your hands soft. Not bad priced at about 2.79 for a big bottle at walmart
my sister had the same condition. so she uses st. ives lotion, and now her hands are always nice and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment