Friday, August 20, 2010

My hands are soo dry all the time..What's the best lotion to use?

Ask your gilfriend, oh wait I think she already told you, what you don't believe her??? RUDE!! lol





Btw try Motion Loition! HAHAMy hands are soo dry all the time..What's the best lotion to use?
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula is THE BEST!!





I'm a bartender with really dry skin. It cracks and bleeds, but this stuff really works. :)My hands are soo dry all the time..What's the best lotion to use?
It may seem a little gross, but it works really well! Before you go to sleep rub a medium layer of Crisco over your hands and cover them with a pair of cotton gloves or socks. In the morning just take off the gloves/socks and wash your hands with a mild soap and warm water. It will relieve any cracks you may have had. Your hands will feel relieved and stay smooth for days!
Nivea hand creams
I agree with MY_DINGO





Neutrogna Norwegian Formula Hand Creme is wonderful......my fingers crack and bleed at the corner of nail


Another thing I do is I sleep with extra lotion on my hands and sleep in cotton gloves or socks on hands........ yea funny but really works
i was told to buy baby gel its in the baby section amd haves aloe ,you no that baby stuff is good and there body is so soft ,my hands where so ruff and nasty and after useing it everyday i love this product its like 3.00 and smells good to !!walgreens osco,cvs pharmacy
I have that problem as well. I've tried many lotions and they don't seem to work. A friend of mind told me about a different kind of lotion called NEUTROGENA HAND CREAM. I tried it and it really works very well. No more dryness. I would recommend this because it does work and work very well.
look for a lotion that has goat milk in it.


they work reallly well.
The best stuff, hands down, is OPI's Avojuice in Berry. It feels so good all day and smells great too! Get it online cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment