Friday, August 20, 2010

Which is the best quality lotion/cream for dry, cracked hands of the below?

This is excluding price, only looking at quality.


Aquaphor Healing Ointment


Neutrogena Hand Cream Norwegian Formula


Jergens Shea Butter Enriching Cream/Moisturizer


Burt's Bees Hand Salve


AmLactin 12% Moisturizing Cream


St. Ives Mineral Therapy Body Moisturizer


Olay Quench Therapy Body LotionWhich is the best quality lotion/cream for dry, cracked hands of the below?
Neutrogena Hand Cream Norwegian FormulaWhich is the best quality lotion/cream for dry, cracked hands of the below?
Go to www.finesthands.com. It's the premier site for Glove'n Care Hand Cream庐. Glove'n Care庐 is truly an effective and most amazing hand cream! Glove'n Care庐 has a great scent because it鈥檚 lightly fragranced. It goes on smooth %26amp; contains rare, natural %26amp; effective minerals mined from the Dea Sea. Report Abuse

I really liked jergens but neutrogena and olay work too.
UDDER BAG BALM


It's in a green can %26amp; smells but it worx!! In 3 days you will be healed!!!
Whipped Body Butter with Shea Butter and Monoi de Tahiti Oil
my personal favorite lotion isn't on your list......Hempz, its awesome stuff and smells great too. However, any lotion you choose for dry cracked sakin SHOULD NOT contain any alcohol or mineral oil, as both of these with not heal you at all. (if you put a cracker in mineral oil, it gets super hard)
I have been using Kamil for the last 10years and it keeps my hands nice and moist..I'm 33 now
Neutrogena hand cream.........
Burts bees or Neautragina are te best for sure.
I always carry Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream with me. I love it. Nothing works better for me.
The absolute best isnt on your list. Its called Cornhusker's Lotion. Its nearly 100% pure Lanolin
Helena Haberli makes a serum made out of oleic acid which is used to heal excessively dry skin, chaffed and irritated skin. It's also used to firm up stretch marks. Try it, it works wonders. You can find it at: www.facesofhelena.com


Oleic serum for about $24.00
i personally love cetaphil. I have eczema, and my skin is constantly dry and cracked. I can't live w/o that stuff. It works really well if u apply it when your hands are wet.
I like both the Burt's Bees Hand Salve and the Neutrogena Hand Cream line (and all of Burt's and Neutrogena's products) but sometimes Burt's can be a little to greasy...but it does work well for cracked and dry hands. I also like (its not listed in your list) Nivea products. I fell in love with Nivea when I was in Europe last year...we can get the lotions here in the US but there is a whole line of products...I make my friends send them to me from Germany. Anyway, just my two sense. Good luck finding what works for you.
i liek johnsons new hand lotion. i have always been pleased with it. it is small and white tube with yellow cap. try it you =D
The Neutrogena brand is good, so is Burt's Bees. Personally I find that producst containing shea butter are the most mosturizing, there is a spa line at Bath and Body Works called True Blue Spa, their products are very moisturizing and I have achieved excellent results. They are a bit pricey but totally worth it.


I also wanted to point out that it is also a good idea to exfoliate the skin, this gets rid of dead skin cells and allows the skin to absorb moisture better, follow this with the moisturizer of your choice. Every week of so slather on some petroleum jelly and put on some gloves or socks, you will have the softest hands!
Out of these in the list Burt's Bees Hand Salve works the best for me personally. Also Nivea Ultra Dry skin lotion is great
goldbond is really good!


my hands get really dry..


i use it %26amp; helps aton!


another one is vaseline intesive care moisterizer


also try looking at bath %26amp; body works


they have some really good stuff there too


-but out of these its jeregens shea butter %26amp;Amlactin is really good too..


*hope this helps*


-mazi
Nivea Ultra Dry skin lotion is the best! my mom has cracked rough hands from washing dishes and seh uses that stuf every night! She loves it and she has been using it for years!Its the brand Avon!Really good Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment