Monday, August 23, 2010

My tanning lotion stains my hands?

My hands, especially around my fingernails get really grubby looking from the tanning lotion I use that has some self tanner in it. I also can't always get it all off of my hands with the towel in the tanning booth, so I get streaks and lines on my hands that look like red dirt (I live in OK, so it fits).





I'm obviously having trouble preventing this, is there anyone who knows a way to get it off, or am I just going to have to deal?My tanning lotion stains my hands?
another good tip, besides the wearing of gloves, washing hands and baby wipes (which are all good tips btw) is to slather on a super rich hand cream before using the tanning lotion.. It coats your skin and absorbs in, so the self tanner has a harder time settling into your skin. This is also a good thing to do around knees and ankles where skin is dryer and tends to absorb the self tanner at a faster rate cause steaks and blotches.





Don't listen to the people who say self tanners suck. If you use them right you can achieve a nice healthy glow. The main problem people run into is trying to go too dark, that is when you can get the orangy and streaky look. It is a much healthier way to get that sun touched look than exposing yourself to harsh sunlight and harming your skin!My tanning lotion stains my hands?
Quit using self-tanner. Use real tanning lotion and get some real sun on your skin. Self-tanner never goes on smooth, it never looks natural, and you'll always get streaks and lines, like you said, especially in the creases.
BABY WIPES! I had the same problem! They work great after putting tanning lotion on and you can also see the faux tan come off you hands as you wipe away!!
wash your hands right after and your dumb it turns you orange not tan people just dont wanna tell you when your orange cause its mean so i suggest you stop using it and just go to a tanning place
Wash your hands with warm water and soap straight after applying your tanning lotion.
Try wearing gloves when you put it on, like medical gloves.
Gloves.
use another brand!!!
then dont use it......?
why don't you wear gloves?
when ur done rinse straight away, use a hand scrub then re-rinse!
r u white?

No comments:

Post a Comment