Friday, August 20, 2010

My hands are so dry. I need a good lotion, any recommendations?

I use Curel ultra healing intensive lotion. Works great, nice smell and last a long time.My hands are so dry. I need a good lotion, any recommendations?
Corn Huskers Lotion (just the brand name lol not as disgusting as it sounds.) Works great smells great doesnt make hands all oily either. good luck!My hands are so dry. I need a good lotion, any recommendations?
Eucerine intensive care is the best. I have extremely dry skin and with in a week of using this the scaliness and dry spots are gone.
La Source hand therapy from crabtree %26amp; evelyn
Cuccio body butter
Dr hauschka rose hand cream will sort you out..it's very rich and creamy. Alternatively, try cocoa butter or shea butter.
Try Aveeno hand cream, by Johnson %26amp; Johnson.





There's nothing in it you would be likely to react to. I've tried over 20 different products over the years, but this has worked like a dream. Second best is Neutrogena Unscented, but it can leave a tackiness on the skin.
right before you are ready to go to sleep. Put Vaseline all over your hands and then put a pair of socks over it. In the morning take off the socks, wash your hands, and you will feel how soft they will get.
I had extremely dry and rough hands, (probably from constant bleach cleaning etc.) Well I went to the mall the other day and usually I'd used a Mary kay product salt scrub that tenderizes the hand. The only thing is that it really lasts for 1 day, and then your hands go right back to before. Anyway, its a dead sea salt scrub from Israel it REALLY WORKS FOR EVEN A WEEK! If they aren't in your mall go to deepseacosmetics.com and try the dead sea salt scrub. I was a sceptic at first because I hate being had, but take it from me this will lotion, condition, soften your hands for real!! I hope this helps.
Keri
I use JR Watkins aloe and green tea hand moisturizer. It comes from Target.





Also, a less glamorous solution...I decorate cakes and I've noticed that whenever I work with fondant (mine has a lot of crisco) my hands stay soft for days afterwards, from the crisco.
Vaseline intensive care lotions. Any one of the lotions on this product line will work, but I use one's with aloe and cocoa butter because the moisturizing nutrients seems to last longer. Also, if you will moisturize your hands once in the morning and once at night before you go to bed, I guarantee within a week you'll notice a difference in your skin.
Yes actually Eucerine cream is very good for dry skin and if you are itchy at all, it really relieves the pain. Trust me I have been using it for years and you CANNOT go wrong with it. It even helps my really dry patches. Hope this helps
try some cocoa butter its really rich. um lubriderms good.
If you are looking for an all natural cream with no mineral oil or patroletum (which is bad for you).....try The Savannah Bee Company's ';BEESWAX'; hand cream....it great! You can buy it at Bath %26amp; Body Works. I usually get it when it's on sale. You will have to ask the lady where it is because they only have a small selection of The Savannah Bee Company stuff.
The best lotions are: Cocoa Butter, Gold Bond, and believe it or not, Baby lotions and Baby oils. They work miracles on dry skin. To prevent from having dry skin, after you shower, apply lotion on your hands and body. Apply lotion occasionally so it will moisturize your skin. :)
Neutragena hand cream is excellent for extremely dry skin. To speed up the relieve of dry hands try appling a generous amount of cream to your hands, work it in for about 30 seconds then apply a pair of cotton gloves. Wear the gloves as you sleep and when you awake hands will feel much softer. Also, remember to wear gloves in cold temperatures and to apply sunscreen daily to hands to prevent aging. For more information on treating extreme skin irritation visit: http:www.psoriasisreality.com
St. Ives Vitamin E Lotion for extra dry skin. It works great, and more importantly, it is not greasy!! I hate greasy lotions!!! It goes right into you skin and you can barely tell you just put some on.
put vaseline and wear cotton gloves at night. it will soak in.





otherwise try eight hour cream by liz arden. awesome for cracked lips, heels and dry hands
nivea cream it works
  • facial lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment