Friday, August 20, 2010

How to you get a stain out of a victoria demi bra that you have to hand wash? the stains are from lotions?

You could try stain stick - that works on my washing machine clothes.How to you get a stain out of a victoria demi bra that you have to hand wash? the stains are from lotions?
I would gently rub the stains with dishwashing detergent and a toothbrush. Soak in the sink in warm water and then rinse in a sink with 1 cup white vinegar to remove soap residue.How to you get a stain out of a victoria demi bra that you have to hand wash? the stains are from lotions?
I safety pin my straps together so they don't tangle and put them in the wash machine on gentle cycle they come out clean and perfect. Hand washing sucks I don't feel that I get them clean by hand washing.
I would use Oxi clean and woolite.





let it soak in that solution over night and wash as usual.
  • facial lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment