Monday, August 23, 2010

I put sunless tanning lotion on and forgot to wash it off my hands.how can i get it off my hands? i am orange!

exfoliate and wait for it to wear off.I put sunless tanning lotion on and forgot to wash it off my hands.how can i get it off my hands? i am orange!
try using sand with vinagre. if that doesn't work try a lemon mixed with the powder u use to clean the sink.


if not get someof the paste used for cleaning hands for mechanichs(at supermarkets in the car section)


good luck..I put sunless tanning lotion on and forgot to wash it off my hands.how can i get it off my hands? i am orange!
Exfoliate your hands or use rubbing alcohol.








Next time before you put on sunless tanner exfoliate with used coffee grounds. It makes the tanner go on perfectly.
You know them rock thingys people use on their feet. Sorry i don't remember what the are called but I will use them on my hands too. Don't use it as hard on your hands as you do on your feet though. I love using it on my hands be/c my hands are usually in water alot so it makes them peel.
wash alot of dishes

No comments:

Post a Comment