Friday, August 20, 2010

Victoria's secret lotion making my hands drier?

This always happens to me.. I put on the lotion, my hands will be nice and soft and then a few minutes later, they feel awfully dry so I have to reapply and they I eventually just wash it off.. Whats wrong?





Oh and btw, it only happens with Victoria's Secret Lotion..Victoria's secret lotion making my hands drier?
probly doesnt sute ur skin type... just dont use it!





simple as that..





hope i helped





xxVictoria's secret lotion making my hands drier?
Oh, i know what you mean. one time i got so many of them on sale but then discovered that they don't moisturize at all. so i'd stick with a more natural moisturizer like nivea's or advanced.
because victorias secret lotion dosent have the minerals your hands need blended in with your lotion. it dosent suit most girls skin types and definetly not mousterizing* ( sorry if i spelt that wrong ) if you go with a more natural lotion first you will be able to put that on and have it last longer.
I know what you mean! When I first discovered their lotion, I was so happy because I loved the scents... but then I realized that they weren't moisturizing at ALL. The other day I ordered from VS on line, and I skipped the lotion... I just got body spray and shower gel :)
some products, like some chap stick companies put a chemical in their product to dry your lips out, so you use their product more, and give them more money, mabey its the same w/ the lotion?
That's what happens when a lingerie supplier attempts to diversify or expand their line of products to generate more profit. They produce a failure. V.S. should stick to what they are leaders in ; making bras %26amp; panties, where they have good products %26amp; make a bundle. And leave the lotions to the cosmetic co.'s that specialize in that expertise.
Then dont use it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment