Friday, August 20, 2010

Two part poll: should men have lotion soft hands and are denim shorts so 1980's you could just cry?

no because men are touhg so they need tough hands to prove it....





and omg YES!!!!!Two part poll: should men have lotion soft hands and are denim shorts so 1980's you could just cry?
Yes. If I wanted to have some rough-handed monster rubbing me up and down, I'd call my dad.





Yes. I used to have a pair of really, really, really short ones that had black, lacy, biker shorts style shorts sewn into them.Two part poll: should men have lotion soft hands and are denim shorts so 1980's you could just cry?
soft hands on a man are not attractive.
I don't why should it matter





And








Yes they are
Denim shorts are hot, lotion soft hands tell the world a man is not afraid to show his feminine side.
yes and yes
soft hands are always a plus when ur rubbing down a lovely lady's bod. and denim shorts on men r defiently 80's. but i love the 80's.lol.
a) Yeah. Why not... if they really want it


b) .... I like wearing denim shorts... '-'
i think that both men and women should take care of their hands by moisturizing it with hand cream and/or lotion. denim shorts are for whoever likes them.
no and no, ok semi-soft, they can be soft but not looking like a chicks..ok, yeah..that's my answer.
no, yes, no you Pansie
no and yes
yes, soft to the touch.





and yes, it makes me cry! My mother was so close to buying a pair of white jean cut off shorts at Old Navy, I'm so very glad I was there to stop her!

No comments:

Post a Comment