Monday, August 23, 2010

Suggestions on lotion for very dry hands? ?

I am the type of girl that hates lotion. I am a girly-girl, love make-up, etc., but never got into lotion. My hands are severely dry this winter and normally I don't mind but they hurt! I don't like the sticky, slimy feel of some lotions and I don't like having my ring spinning around my greased-up finger all day long! I just tried Earth Therapeutics Gardener's Hand Repair Protective Conditioner (like right this minute) and so far it seems ok, but looking for other opinions. Thanks!Suggestions on lotion for very dry hands? ?
Aveda Hand Relief. I wash my hand a million times a day and use alchol to clean them in treatments and this keeps my hands so soft.Suggestions on lotion for very dry hands? ?
I know how you feel, so well.


My hands were really dry and ugly.. And im a girl with a big G.. So i tried Clarin's Cr茅me Jeunesse des Mains, or Caresse mains from Lancome. Both of them do not stick to your hands, and leave them soft for so long.


Although the one from Lancome may stick a bit when you put in on, but after that it doesnt stick anymore. :)





Merry christmas! :)
I know how you feel because i hate creams to leave a greasy texture on my body! However, i've never had this problem with E45 cream which you can pick up in drugstores like Boots and Superdrug, but also your local supermarkets are sure to stock E45 cream too!





Try it out and let me know if you agree!
Anything with oatmeal. The aveeno one is good. Do not use one with any perfumes in it. I have one called touch of honey. It's really good. At night use an utter cream (available at most drugstores) and wear gloves for at least a half hour. You can wear them overnight too! Mary Kay has an awesome satin hands kits. But I find it too time consuming, however, I am a busy mom. Hope this helps!
try cocoa butter lotion. lotion works better if you put it on lightly right after you wash your hands(don't rub them dry completely pat them.) if there is still some moisture on your skin and you put lotion over it, then it will keep the moisture on your skin.
Drink more water and use olive oil in your cooking and on your salads. It gives you moist skin that's not oily. You should eat the same foods that fight wrinkles. They are the ones that give you moist skin too.
Try St. Ives. Its really good on dry skin and its not greasy or anything like that. Just what your looking for.. soothes the dryness on your skin and its not greasy.
Try Jonson and Jonson baby lotion and when you put some lotions on it looks like you are breaking out to it but your not
You can try any products with shea butter. It really helps for dry skin.
Try Eucerin Soothing Creme. It works very well. You could also try Aquaphor.
E45 cream, its for major dry skin. Its really good and drys very quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment