Friday, August 20, 2010

Nurse's Hands-need a good lotion!I?

I am a new nurse and my hands are dry and cracking and sore from the harsh soap that I use working at the hospital. What is a good lotion or way to remoisturize and protect my hands. They hurt really bad!Nurse's Hands-need a good lotion!I?
http://www.originaludderbalm.com/udderba鈥?/a>





Udder balm is the best! It is used to keep cow's udders from chapping, and has been found to be great for people as well!





Good luck!Nurse's Hands-need a good lotion!I?
Eucerin body cream, can buy it at walmart.
Sounds gross, but it's the best, utter balm.
There is a new salve out that is helping allot with things like this. You can go to { genniesalve.com } And check it out for yourself. It works great and its all natural.
  • korres
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment