Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm trying tanning lotion but it stained my hands and now my hands r orange.?

how can i get rid of my orange hands by Christmas eve?I'm trying tanning lotion but it stained my hands and now my hands r orange.?
cut a lemon in half, rub it on your hands, and use either a pumice stone or loofah to scrub your hands.....





next time wash your hands IMMEDIATELY after applying tanning lotion...it says it right on the bottle!!!!I'm trying tanning lotion but it stained my hands and now my hands r orange.?
umm that happen to me put some cover up on your hands or go to a tanning salon and ask oh and next time try gloves lol good luck
Salt, sugar, or a commercial exfoliant-- anything abrasive will remove some of the color with dead skin. Between scrubs use the most moisturizing lotion/cream you have to soften your skin. It helps remove more of the dead skin. Good luck!
try salt on hands with a drop of water and scrub
next time u use that stuff wash u hands immediately after-wards!!
lemons! lemon juice removes it. It even removes permanent marker off of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment