Monday, August 23, 2010

I accidently ate some lotion that was on my hands. Does it have calories? it was cocoa butter (shea butter)?

I dont think it does, but if it did it wouldnt have enough to even matter.I accidently ate some lotion that was on my hands. Does it have calories? it was cocoa butter (shea butter)?
I know it tasted awfull and It certainly cant be good for you! I once ate a tube of berry flavored chap stick as a kid,after being incouraged to do so by my older sis. I swollowed it whole and went straight to the ER for poisoning when everybody saw a little eight year old kid busting through the doors with his frantic mother, all the other gun shot wounded,stabbed, and burned soon to be admitted patients made way for us to see a doc right away. But you should be okay your sh#* might be white though just kidding!!I accidently ate some lotion that was on my hands. Does it have calories? it was cocoa butter (shea butter)?
yeah probably. since cocao butter has oil in it. but it couldnt be mre than 10-15 calories.
  • korres
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment