Monday, August 23, 2010

I have been using Jergens Natural Glow lotion, and it turned my hands orange....?

is there any way i can make this go away....my whole body isnt orange just my hands and in between my fingers i guess since i dont rinse it off after i put it on.


i just need it to go away so...? help...I have been using Jergens Natural Glow lotion, and it turned my hands orange....?
Try an exfoliator to help lessen the oranginess. But it will have to wear off. Don't put more on your hands or the color will keep getting more intense.





When it wears off, if you decide to use the product again be sure to wash your hands thoroughly after applying to your body. Or, even better use one of those cosmetic sponges to apply it to your body so your hands don't get stained.I have been using Jergens Natural Glow lotion, and it turned my hands orange....?
It dyes your skin so there is no way to get it off


try scrubbing very hard with hot soapy water this may help


I guess just remember that from now on you need to wash your hands after applying

No comments:

Post a Comment