Monday, August 23, 2010

My hands get so dry! whats a lotion that can help?

The best on my list is Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lotion. It works great and my hands turn smooth and soft immediately after applying.





Gosh, I sound like I'm trying to sell it to you... But, It really does work :) Good luck finding a lotion that's right for your skinMy hands get so dry! whats a lotion that can help?
use any vaseline brand lotion. its so thick and it soaks in so fast, i LOVE it!!!My hands get so dry! whats a lotion that can help?
i use aveeno when my hands get really dry.. it works so well.
St. Ives- Intensive Healing (Advanced Body Moisturizer. Unscented Hypo-allergenic. Severe dry skin relief for sensitive skin.) This Stuff is great it is REALLY great!
Use Aveeno !


My hands used to be very dry, but after like 3 days of using it , my hands got smooth again . (=
Use Vaseline and put cotton gloves on your hands when you go to bed, then in the morning take them off and your hands will feel like heaven!
Don't use the Eucerin hand creme. My hand turned red and started stinging after I used it. (I have the same problem)
you could try lubriderm. It is dermetology (can't spell it) tested.. and works wonders!


or curel cream (intense kind) is amazing..


vaseline is very good to, and seems to work faster than any cream out there!!


(feels weird, works great!)


good luck.


x
cetaphil, eucerin, dove
When I was in Montreal last winter, it was so cold that my hands were falling apart. I bought a Clinique anti-aging cream which is incredible! It costs a little more than most, but is super moisturizing, even in harsh winter climates.
Vaseline (petroleum jelly) Works the best by far! If you want, go to Walmart or The Body Shop, and get this stuff called ';Body Butter';. I love it! It puts more oil into your skin, and very hydrating
Eucerin Calming Creme works for me.





My skin gets so dry and itchy in the winter. It's the only thing that helps.
Dry skin types have to be extremely careful to protect their skin. Yogurt-honey combination helps dry skin. Make an egg pack with a yolk, a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of milk powder. This is beneficial to dry skin types. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/
  • korres
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment