Friday, August 20, 2010

No matter what lotion i use, my hands are always dry!!?

i dont know why, but ever since i ws in fifth grade, my handa are hard and REALLY dry. i used lubriderm but that does nothing. i really need lotion that will make my hands soft like a baby's bottom. ( no joke) help!!











P.S. it needs to be somehting cheap that i can find in a drug storeNo matter what lotion i use, my hands are always dry!!?
okay, i had SUPER red and dry and flaky hands until i tried this. get a pair of gloves like these


http://cgi.ebay.com/True-Blue-Spa-Gel-Gl鈥?/a>





and before you go to bed SLATHER your hands in Vaseline, or another of my favorites, Burts Bees Coconut foot cream-works on hands too and but on your gloves. your skin will be perfect overnight. Hope i helped!





also if you cant find spa gloves like that, you can use dish gloves, or a pair of old winter gloves, as long as they hug your skin.No matter what lotion i use, my hands are always dry!!?
Ask for a cream with a lots of grease in it. Ones you found it put alots of the cream and make sure you always have it on.
I've had dry hands since around fifth grade, also. That's at least when I noticed it. It comes from you parents genes. My son also has this. Nothing works. I've tried everything and I've never had results that gave you soft hands. It's frustrating.
Try putting a concentrated hand lotion on before you go to bed and wear cotton gloves, so that none of it can rub off. In the morning, you should have nice soft hands!





If nothing helps, go to your doctor, they might be able to help





xx
This may sound insane, but go to a store and buy gloves...cheap cloth gloves, and some UDDER CREAM..lol I know I know, it sounds crazy but it works.. Udder cream was first used in dairy farms on the cows udders to keep them from getting chapped due to the milking machines.... Coat your hands in the cream at night and put the gloves on. Do this until your hands are soft. Or if all else, use Crisco. My mom used it on her feet for years in the winter time to keep them from cracking, and she would wear socks to keep it from getting on the sheets.


PS.


Apply a rich lotion to your hands after every handwashing, and use mild soaps..also, wear gloves (rubber) when washing dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment