Monday, August 23, 2010

Does your significant other put lotion on your hands / body or nag about it?

So . . . I make my boyfriend use lotion on his hands [or body in general] a lot [or do it for him when he's being stupid] and he whines non-stop claiming no one else's girlfriend makes them do it. So, I'm wondering who does. =PDoes your significant other put lotion on your hands / body or nag about it?
The problem here is what we are taught growing up. For girls it's a natural you have to take care of your skin. For guys it's learning a trade. Girls get babied, guys are told to toughen up. I never used to use lotion either and I still don't as much as I should. It is a habit that I didn't learn growing up and after my wife kept telling me I should I finally got into it. But one thing that helped me was that I ended up with a real good lotion that did something I wasn't expecting. After three days of use I took a my thumb and scrapped off the calius that was growing on the side of my big toe, the one the doctor gave me a knife to cut off and it was so hard to cut and here it just scraped off. I was hooked.Does your significant other put lotion on your hands / body or nag about it?
I am metro sexual... and a guy that doesn't take care of his skin/body is dirty in my opinion all men should take care of their body's and skin i wouldn't even need my girlfriend to tell me to put any of that crap on cause i already do on a daily basis...i use my moms body lotion ';Nivea'; Nivea for men Face lotion ';Apricot scrub'; in the shower all that etc.
you can put lotion on me anytime.
I'm an adult and I can take care of myself thank you. I'd rather not have a mom for a gf either. I'm a rough kind of guy, but that doesn't mean I like to stink. I make sure I'm on this side of civilized and can be out in public, but at the same time I don't go out of my way to use lotion EVERY day.
making your boyfriend doing anything sounds controlling. ofcourse a grown man is going to whine when you are talking to them and making them do something like they are your kid
No!
my gf used to put lotion on me from time to time only when my skin died out like seriously bad. other then thoes times, no she didnt want me to be all soft silky like that. she liked my roughness.
I don't really understand why you are like that, seems kind of controlling.


Sometimes I encourage my boyfriend to moisturise if I can visibly see his skin is dry, but I am not going to baby him and make him do it every day. That just seems, well weird. He is an adult, not a child, so stop treating him like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment