Monday, August 23, 2010

My skin on my hands are very dry and rough. Can u recommend a lotion that I don't have to put on every day?

go to the following website. It is a fruit drink--not a drug--that is high in antioxidants and can help very much w/ skin problems. I had bad acne and dry skin b4 i started with this stuff and it has helped phenomenonly! Also you can make money selling this stuff so instead of costing you like pills or creames will, you can earn money with this. check it outMy skin on my hands are very dry and rough. Can u recommend a lotion that I don't have to put on every day?
I don't believe there is any lotion that you don't have to put on every day, but there is one lotion that works wonders for me. It's called Nivea Body. Get the very dry, rough skin one. It comes in a blue squirt bottle.My skin on my hands are very dry and rough. Can u recommend a lotion that I don't have to put on every day?
Bath and Body Works Shea Butter Lotion
4 get lotion use alo (thats what most lotions are made of)
1 egg white


2 tablespoons glycerine


2 tablespoons honey


water


ground barley





1. Mix egg white, glycerine, honey and enough ground barley to make a thick smooth paste.


2. Apply on your hands.


3. Leave on for 20 minutes.


4. Wash off with warm water.


5. Pat dry.
Black people use a jar of vaseline - It seals all the cracks


gurl friend !
You can talk to your doctor, and he can prescribe something for that. Geri-Hydrolac 12 works well, but it requires a prescription. Probably anything with ammonium lactate 12% will work great.





If you're looking for something that's not a prescription, go to Bath and Body Works and get True Blue Spa's Island Hot Spot Warming Body Scrub. Someone at Bath and Body works may even be able to let you give it a try before you buy it. Cocoa butter or Shea butter works great for afterwards.
aveeno daily moisuriser. whenever there dry just throw some on, and it works instantly
vitamin E oil.
johnson and johnson
well there is this thing that might help you with your rough skin but it isnt lotion its called COCOA BUTTER and you can put it once a week and it will leave yur hand soft and smooth!!!
Goldbond Ultimate Care It is the lotion in the white bottle, the best one that I have came across so far.
its called udder cream its in a bottle with cow spots on it. It's the best

No comments:

Post a Comment