Monday, August 23, 2010

My hands are always really dry every after I put lotion on it, how can u help me?

Exfoliate and wear gloves to bed. Make sure you're using intensive hand cream or butter cream type stuff. The regular scented kind you get at Bath N Body Works won't do. Zims Crack Cream works well, and you can get it at most pharmacies.My hands are always really dry every after I put lotion on it, how can u help me?
Thin gloves are really the best because you can put the lotion on thick without it getting all over the place.





Are you getting enough vitamins? Take a multivitamin and perhaps an extra vitamin E pill.My hands are always really dry every after I put lotion on it, how can u help me?
try getting a different lotion...one that moisturizes better. or see a dermatologist.
Coat your hands with Vaseline before bed and put on some cotton gloves. By morning you will have brand new hands.
http://www.beautipage.com/emilywu





I PERSONALLY USE IT ! GREAT I GOT BEAUTIFUL HANDS





Instant Manicure( ITS ON THE BEST SELLER TAG)


Take a dip and see smoother, softer looking hands instantly! Formulated with Dead Sea salts to gently exfoliate dead skin cells while natural oils nourish, moisturize and help protect hands and nails.
use vaseline with deep moisture cream its awesome
Look for a lotion without mineral oil, petrolatum, SD40 alcohols, chemical dyes or fragrances and animal by-products. These ingredients are known skin-irritants and the mineral oil/petrolatum may actually block the more beneficial ingredients from be absorbed. Herbal botanical based lotions are best.
Try a different lotion. Look at the labels and get one that say 'healing' on it. Put lotion on often.
Use Mary Kay's Satin Hands! It will help will all of it! Email me or go to my personal website for more info!
Apply more lotion?
make a past out of boiled potatoes and olive oil, smather on hand then put gloves on.
Try a lanolin based cream, it contains natural fats and oils that can help restore balance to the skin. Avoid using strong detergents on your hands and make sure you wear gloves when cleaning.





A more gross approach is to use the uncooked fat off a piece of lamb and rub into the dry skin areas - as for whether this is particularly hygenic is another matter....
sounds like your lotion isnt very good. Like the other replies I say try a better quality lotion and get some moisturizing gloves and sleep with a hand balm or vasoline. If none of this works see a doctor you may have a condition,
Exfoliate your hands with sea salt, then wear gloves with vaseline rubbed into your hands while you sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment