Friday, August 20, 2010

Cracked hands.I have used lotion and vaseline.but it doesn't work.any ideas?

Coconut oil.





Amazing stuff.





Buy it at any health food store, or online at www.tropicaltraditions.com. (Good info there even if you don't buy from them.)





Get the organic kind.Cracked hands.I have used lotion and vaseline.but it doesn't work.any ideas?
try vaseline intensive care essential moisture, it worked for me =]Cracked hands.I have used lotion and vaseline.but it doesn't work.any ideas?
when i got into the military my hands had that same problem. then when i was a driver i had to check the oil and power steering about twice a day. i didnt use gloves. i just used my fingers to wipe the oil off of the dipstick. after 2 weeks my hands were back to normal. this is the free easy way.
I have similar problems. Try Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Body Creme, found in most pharmacies. This works wonders for me. Vaseline and most other creams aren't helpful for my problem though.





Also, eating a lot of green vegetables and carrots may help. It seems my skin is better after drinking fresh vegetable juice. This may help repair the skin and keep it strong.
cornhuskers lotion it smells weird but works good, also goldbond it's in a green bottle can't remember name
Medicated hand healer. You can buy it at your look Walgreens or any drug store I am sure. I know a lot of guys that use that on their cracked hands that work in the tire industry.
try putting lotion on at bedtime then cotton gloves, available at bed bath and beyond
Zim's Crack Cream. And they sell an ';udder balm'; but it is for people. Some people find success with cocoa butter.
Beeswax. Really.
  • facial lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment