Monday, August 23, 2010

Does your significant other put lotion on your hands / body or nag about it?

So . . . I make my boyfriend use lotion on his hands [or body in general] a lot [or do it for him when he's being stupid] and he whines non-stop claiming no one else's girlfriend makes them do it. So, I'm wondering who does. =PDoes your significant other put lotion on your hands / body or nag about it?
I use lotion. I hate my hands being dry and chapped. I don't see anything wrong with it either. ----------------------Does your significant other put lotion on your hands / body or nag about it?
Maybe because no self-respecting straight man uses lotion! No, my gf doesn't tell me to use lotion though she nags me about my grammar. Um, my friend(whose a chick) tells me to moisturize though. Yeah right, like that's going to happen.
nope~
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment