Friday, August 20, 2010

Best lotion for dry hands and feet?

vaseline exstensive care with aloeBest lotion for dry hands and feet?
I recommend using a scrub to exfoliate the skin (exfoliating can help the skin feel smoother and healthier since it gets rid of dead skin cells). I suggest using the St.Ive's Apricot Scrub for hands and feet. After this, you can moisturize with a good lotion (St. I'ves also makes good ones). Good luck %26amp; hope this helps.





PS: links below..Best lotion for dry hands and feet?
well, i discovered some lotion, it's awesome it's made with aloe vera, and doesnt have a lot of alcohol in it. i really makes a big difference, most lotion has drying agents. so that way you always have to use it or other wise your skin is mega dry.... well i hope this helps.


oh and i have another one made from hemp... that one is exellent.
NIVEA!!! It's absolutely amazing. I have really dry skin, except on my face, and in the winter I use Nivea with a base of vaseline (that's how dry I am). In the spring/summer, I just use Nivea and I am fine. It's not oily, it has a light smell, and you a little bit goes a long way!
Massage coconut oil well on your hands and feet half an hour before bath .After that apply a good moisturizer when the skin is slightly damp .
sorbiline cream my sister uses on eczema which helps, it also works for me - i ride horses hand the pulling of the reigns through my hands gives me kind of rope burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment