Monday, August 23, 2010

I work outside and my hands are in bad shape from dryness and the cold,whats a good lotion or cream?

the below link is to the burts bee's hand salve that I got my hubby when he was a tow truck driver he swears by it.I work outside and my hands are in bad shape from dryness and the cold,whats a good lotion or cream?
You want something with AloeI work outside and my hands are in bad shape from dryness and the cold,whats a good lotion or cream?
Vaseline Intensive Care.
Vaseline its cheap and good
I have found that using Aquaphor is really good on your hands. Its kind of greasy BUT it works wonders on your hands. I love it!! I work at a child care center and my hands are in water alot so I go home at night and use this stuff, it works great!! I cannot sing its praises enough!!! You may just want to sit and doing nothing while the stuff is on your hands. Good luck and Enjoy!!
Honestly a body butter or Victoria Secret lotion. If you want the quickest way to get rid of it though then put Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly), you can find it in the baby care aisle at the supermarket, on overnight and by morning your hands will feel so much better. The Petroleum Jelly will add moisture instantly. I know it feels gross but it really does work. I use it on scaly skin that's been chapped by the cold wind, my feet, my face, and my lips all the time. I use it on my lips everyday. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment