Friday, August 20, 2010

I used tanning lotion on accident and now my hands are yellow...when will it go away?

I would exfoliate them really well. It will start fading by tomorrow and be gone in 3 days.I used tanning lotion on accident and now my hands are yellow...when will it go away?
lemon juice!!!!!! or nail polish remover, gross but it worksI used tanning lotion on accident and now my hands are yellow...when will it go away?
That happened to my friend, so funny. They went away eventually be patient. Maybe a week or so.


Buy some gloves.
You can either wait it out for a week or you can try using lemon juice on your hands. Just buy the bottle shaped like a lemon, and squirt it on a cotton ball, and rub it. It can take a while, and it may not work all the way, but from my experience, it has worked pretty well.
About a week it will be completely gone.
Unfortunately, it's in your pores and will release slowly, just wash alot, maybe exfoliate once twice a day, etc....it willgo away in a few days....If you just cant wait that long...I have heard of some kind of sun-less tanning solution ';removal'; that they sell at places like Sallys Beauty or another kind of Professional Beauty shop....I just dont remember the name of it, but, I'm sure they would know.....Good Luck
it should fade within a couple of days, if you don't want no one to see it then you can just wear some gloves! Good luck!
Try putting some lemon juice on your hands, it should remove it or at least fade it out a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment