Monday, August 23, 2010

Have you ever applied lotion to your hands, then your legs totally forgetting that you're wearing tights?

Yep, I just did. Not cool, my friends, not cool.Have you ever applied lotion to your hands, then your legs totally forgetting that you're wearing tights?
Wow, you're dumb sometimes.Have you ever applied lotion to your hands, then your legs totally forgetting that you're wearing tights?
I got you shook baby


you forgot to tell everyone I just got finished with you and you're not the same when I let you go...


you are all discombobulated..


let me know when you want me to lik and stic you again!





holla@urgirl ;P
Ha! Yep - staying drunk all day - you know, you can do some crazy things............. like the time I feel asleep at my desk and had night terrors
Wow....ummm.....no I definitely have not haha.
No, I haven't. But, that could be useful, as applying a little lotion over hose/tights will eliminate static cling with your skirt :)
absolutely have;(
Usually when I apply lotion to my hands it doesn't make it to my thighs. A little higher if you catch my drift
not while awake
Well, at least your tights won't be all ashy.
No... I don't wear tights.





What are you... 12?
nope thats one of the most stupiddd mistake i would ever commit. but never mind happens!
It is cool to rub lotion on your hose, though, because it controls static cling. Really :-)
Are you sure you're not a little ';slow on the know';?
nope
damn girl, that's kinky as hell.
i told my friend that it is cool to pee yourself at concert if you are in a middle of a large group and you are wearing black pants.
i cant say that i have....
That sucks babe. I say leave them on, and tell people you went to a public bath house at lunch.
I'm wearing tights today too. I feel so close to you right now. I bet you can even guess what color I am wearing. I will give you a hint...they match the color of the guys we used to get high with in trailers.
hehehe. this makes me extra happy that the starred question i'm currently answering belongs to you. Hi Ding!





i have not done that. i think it sounds pretty freakin hot , tho.


how long does it take to dry? did it get crusty?





if you pinch you some nylon ,pull it out,and make a tights tent, then let go .. what happens?





does it make it look like it's snowing?
Wow...nope i havent..of course i havnt worn tights either so yea lol
It will help with that static cling!
thats something i havn't done
That's gotta suck! Just one more reason for me not to wear tights!
You should get some help.


AA is a very good group.


Good luck and God bless.
You've got to be blonde.
i dont wear tights so no
haha not perosnally no lol. xx
omg ure stupid!
no, can't say that i've had that to ever happen to me before but then i never wear tights
Why no, Dingles, I can't say I have. But this does lead to an interesting picture in my mind. Heh heh heh





What are you, brain dead today? I know, some of your friends, (maybe all of them?) are now asking me, what do you mean today?

No comments:

Post a Comment