Monday, August 23, 2010

Lotion For Legs And Hands?

Ok. So I used to use Jergen's Minimizing Shaving Lotion, but they stopped selling it. I loved it! Is there anything else that works really good like that did?





Also, what is a good hand cream? Besides Aveeno. I'm not so sure I liked it. My mom suggests Lubriderm or Keri. Are those good lotions. What about St.Ives? Is that good? (The whipped or the other ones)





Thanks a million!Lotion For Legs And Hands?
For a good hand cream I recommend ';Udderly Smooth';


It's amazing. You can find it @ Wal*Mart. Super affordable and amazing. I'm telling you I love it.


Everyone I introduce it to becomes hooked.Lotion For Legs And Hands?
thanks a million? ur welkum a billion!!


hahah k well the BEST smell is


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>





^^the scent is purple bottle : love spell





but if you are lookin for sumthign to hydrate dry skin or hands..


try Atrac-Train Cream by Coloplast product number #1802


(my mom is a nurse and a few of her friends who are dermatologists and all that skin care stuff told me that this helps the most)





bath and body works also has great smells and moisterizes





good luck =)
For hands or dry skin in general. I use Jergens Ultra Healing extra dry skin moisturizer. It is AMAZING. I love it and use it every time I wash my hands and anytime I want really. Not very oily and leaves hands smooth and soft.
curel





or good old suave

No comments:

Post a Comment