Monday, July 26, 2010

Do i rub tan lotion on the top of my hands?

I bought jergens tanning lotion and my arms look tan(well yellow) but my hands are still pale... so should i rub lotion on them too?Do i rub tan lotion on the top of my hands?
i've used this product too and i love it. if it doesn't look too great, start with a lighter color. you can also exfoiate it off with a washcloth and body scrub.





if you like the color use a little bit on your hands, but be careful because the lines and wrinkles in your hands absorb much more than smooth skin. avoid your knuckles and cuticles.Do i rub tan lotion on the top of my hands?
yes, but you should wash the palms of your hands otherwise they will get orange....
yes, put it on the backs of your hands but heres a little advice...i used the jergens tanner and it worked well for a few days but as soon as i stopped using it, my arms and legs got streaky. also when i sweat, it got very slimy and greasy. just letting you know in case you never used it!
yeah.
I think so.
if you want it 2 be yellow then do it if you dont want it 2 be yellow then dont
  • facial lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment