Monday, July 26, 2010

Does jergens tanning lotion stain your hands?

i want jergens tanning lotion but my mom says ';it stains your hands';


is that true?Does jergens tanning lotion stain your hands?
Yes it does but only if you don't wash your hands after applyingDoes jergens tanning lotion stain your hands?
if you wash your hands immediately after it won't.





in order to get color on your hands though, use your right hand and strategically place lotion on your left.. then wash the right and to the same to the right hand. this way you will avoid blotching or stains and will still get the glow.
ive used it before and if you wash your hands in warm water and soap it doesnt. to make sure my hands were the same colour as the rest of me, after i washed my hands i put like two drops of the lotion on my palm and rubbed it in very well

No comments:

Post a Comment