Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best Lotion that you can ever get to make you hands feel great?

i like arbonne intellegence hand cream it makes my hands soooooo soft.What is the best Lotion that you can ever get to make you hands feel great?
Neutragena is my all time favorite, it lasts a long time and not greasyWhat is the best Lotion that you can ever get to make you hands feel great?
I don't think there is any one best lotion as long as you use it consistently your hands will feel good.





I like Lubriderm because they are fragrence free and hypoallergenic. They make all types of lotions for people who have extremely dry skin to lighter ones for people who don't have dry skin.
glycerin ,rose water %26amp; lemon juice in equal amount , applied at night is the best.
Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion! I wash my hands all of the time because I work in a hospital. This is the one I use to help me get through some really dry times like during winter.





Something I do as well is use an St. Ives apricot scrub all over my hands for about a minute, which takes off all of the dry, scaling cells then rinse well. This makes them super smooth! Then put a good amount of the lotion I mentioned above all over your hands and let them dry for about 20 minutes. They will continue to be moisturized for up to 24 hours afterwards. Both products can be bought at Walmart or any drug store.





http://www.goldbond.com/gold-bond-produc鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment