Saturday, July 24, 2010

Will you rub the lotion on your hands and do it when you're told?

Creepy sounding, isn't it?Will you rub the lotion on your hands and do it when you're told?
i do things when i'm told so if told to yes i would.Will you rub the lotion on your hands and do it when you're told?
All right already....broken record!





Where are my supplies!
no, not creepy. Its a fact, our body tells us when we need to put lotion. For example, when the weather becomes dry our skin need hydration therefore, we need lotion.
It puts the lotion in the basket !
Not on my severed monkey hands.
Is it THAT important ??
I probably would!
not necessarily..
Nope
i rub the lotion with my own free will!
Not if it's you giving the order.
No. but I might rub the lotion on my SKIN and do what I am told..








Why, you wanna dress up like a beauty queen and make out with your dog??
very much so......





IT PUTS THE LOTION ON!!!!
Errrr... I'm not the right size. He needed a 14, or something, and I'm only an 8 or a 10. But if you're offering lotion, I'll certainly take some.
It rubs the lotion in its skin or it gets the hose again......





Youre pretty creepy for bringing it up.....
good bye horses Bill leave my skin in one piece please
';But nothin happened.....I swear'; lol


It is creepy sounding.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment